Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Using Oracle Essbase.
computer lab in Carroll Hall, Regis Lowell Campus, Room #19
This is a Meetup Group event. Click here to access the Meetup Event!
Proposed Agenda for Lab
In a partnership with the Rocky Mountain Oracle User Group (RMOUG) and Regis University, the Bean Consulting Group, an Oracle partner specializing in Essbase and Hyperion Applications, has agreed to host a five–‐hour hands–‐on lab on April 6th , 2013, covering a real–‐world case of Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) using Oracle Essbase. The lab will cover the following subject areas:
- 8–‐8:45AM –‐ Enterprise Database Systems and Performance Management –Case Overview
- Relational Databases
- Performance Management
- Multi–‐dimensional Databases
- System Integration
- 8:45–‐9:00AM –‐Break
- 9:00–‐10:45AM –‐Essbase
- Essbase Administration Services Console
- Applications and Databases
- Outlines, Dimensions and Hierarchies
- Loading Data with Load Rules
- Calc Scripts and Member Formulas
- 10:45–‐11:00AM –‐ Break
- 11:00AM–‐12:30PM –‐ Reporting and Analytics
- Workspace and Financial Reports
- Reports Studio – An Introduction
- Ad Hoc Analysis with Smart View
- Office Integration with Smart View
- 12:30–‐1:00PM –‐ Other Topics & Lunch
- Other Integration Options
- Aggregate Storage Option
- Considerations and Best Practices
Digital Versions of RMOUG SQL>UPDATE Newsletters are Now Available for Preview and Download!
Select Newsletter and then RMOUG SQL>UPDATE Newsletters Online from the top menu bar, or click here to access them.
Past Training Days Presentations and Papers From 2004 To 2013 Are Now Available!
Select Training Days and then Past Training Days Presentations and Papers from the top menu bar, or click here to access them.