Happy 2014! It’s a new year, so resolve to strengthen your knowledge with the upcoming RMOUG Training Days 2014 February 5-7 at the Denver Convention Center.
Register today so you don’t miss out on these highlights:
- Two full days of training with a bonus half-day of two-hour Deep Dive Sessions
- More than 100 technical sessions
- Full exhibition
- Networking opportunities to meet and talk with Oracle ACE Directors and ACEs, Product Managers from Oracle, and other Oracle professionals
- Encore Women in Technology (WIT) panel
This event showcases the latest in Oracle and other technologies and techniques, and attracts well-known speakers from around the world. Packed with sessions from the most in-demand topics, the Training Days lineup has something for everyone, from novice to expert. With all this annual event offers, it is one of the best training values available. Register before January 13 to secure the advance rate of $350 for members and $410 for non-members.
Time flies when you’re having fun, and we at RMOUG are having plenty of fun counting down to Training Days 2014! February will be here before you know it. Luckily, there’s still time to be a part of the largest regional user group conference.
This year, we have many top-notch sponsors and exhibitors, and we’d like you to join them! The sponsorships are going fast—here’s what is still available:
- Platinum Internet Sponsorship – Be synonymous with all things tech with this sponsorship. Your company name will be the name of the Wi-Fi connection; plus, your company will be one of the first faces people see during the opening General Session!
- Platinum Welcome Reception Sponsorship – For the networking savvy, this is the ideal sponsorship. Your company will have the chance to meet and greet attendees during the Welcome Reception, and you will be conveniently located near a bar for maximum networking opportunities.
- Gold Breakfast Sponsorship – Connect with conference-goers over coffee and pastries by sponsoring a breakfast. Remember, the early bird gets the worm!
- Silver Break Sponsorship – During a break between action-packed sessions is a great time to advertise your company. Enjoy snacks and coffee while mingling with attendees between presentations.
You don’t have to be an exhibitor or sponsor to be a part of Training Days. Register today to attend the conference February 5-7.
See you in Denver!
The RMOUG Training Days O.W.L. Has Been Named!
Drumroll, please! We are excited to announce that Rocky is the new name of the RMOUG O.W.L.! RMOUG Training Days 2014 speaker Galo Balda, of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission, submitted the winning name, and may now lay claim to all bragging rights.
Rocky, a Rocky Mountain Great Horned Owl, is a guy who likes to have fun, cut loose, and shake a tail feather or two, when he’s not watching Dr. Who, of course. Though he knows how to unwind, he also knows when it’s time to get down to business – just like the great members of RMOUG.
Like Rocky, you can hone your skills and learn cutting-edge techniques from world-class speakers during RMOUG Training Days 2014. He’ll be making the trip and flying to Denver for Training Days 2014, will you?
If you haven’t already done so, register now to snag the best rates.