Come join us at Elitch Gardens on Friday, August 17, 2012, for a morning of technical seminars, and an afternoon of fun, courtesy of ORACLE, RMOUG and additional sponsors. Bring your colleagues, bring your family, bring your desire to learn, and reboot.
Members are FREE. Each guest is $15.00. Please fill out the form below and you will be taken to the payment page where you can add the number of guests you will be bringing.
Not an RMOUG Member? Click Here!
Oracle Data Integration Forum
Turning Speed into Power
Thursday, July 26, 2012, 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Westin Denver Downtown, 1672 Lawrence Street,
Denver, CO 80202
Click here to register online!
Attendees of the Oracle Data Integration Forum will learn how to turn speed into power! Data integration is an essential component of many critical IT projects, includi! ng business intelligence, data warehousing, data quality, consolidation/ modernization, service-oriented architecture, and cloud computing. A scalable and flexible data integration architecture can accelerate business.
Oracle’s high-speed, low-TCO, and easy-to-use data integration solution allows organizations to maximize ROI and achieve fast time to value in key enterprise IT initiatives. Attend this half-day forum to gain new insights from customer case studies, and learn more about:
- Oracle GoldenGate 11g—for real-time data integration and continuous availability of critical data across diverse systems
- Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition 11g—for high-performance bulk data movement and transformation with extract, load, and transform architecture
- Oracle Data Profiling and Quality 11g—for trusted business insight and reduced risk through reliable, cleansed, and standardized information
Technical decision makers and influencers, including IT Managers/Directors/Executive, Data Architects, Enterprise Architects, Data and DBA Managers, IT Operations, BI Managers, Data Warehouse Directors/Managers
Click here for an additional overview, agenda, sessions, and registration contact information.
Click here to register online!
F5 Networks Webinar Focused on Accelerating Oracle Applications
Thursday, May 24, 2012, 11:30 a.m.
Join F5 for a webinar focused exclusively on accelerating Oracle applications including Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Siebel and Beehive. If you are responsible for deploying or managing an Oracle application or supporting the network for these solutions, don’t miss out. F5 solutions help your network and Oracle applications work faster, use fewer resources, and perform more cost-effectively. We look forward to your participation.
Learn how F5’s Solutions for Oracle improve web application speed and replication between datacenters and enable your organization to:
- Accelerate web applications for remote and mobile users by up to 5x (up to 10x in a symmetric deployment)
- Speed data replication over the WAN for business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Build a globally distributed application and database architecture.
- Provide comprehensive application and database security.