Click here to view the “hot off the press” preliminary schedule at a glance.
This year’s lineup features:
- A half day of deep dive sessions on Wednesday, February 5, 2014, at no additional cost with the purchase of a full conference pass
- More than 100 technical sessions on application development, business intelligence, database administration, Hyperion, middleware, and professional empowerment
- An encore of the Women in Technology (WIT) panel
- An exhibition of more than twenty-five companies demonstrating products and services
- Networking opportunities with more than twenty Oracle ACE Directors and ACEs, Oracle product managers, and other Oracle professionals
With so many opportunities to learn and network with industry leaders, this is an event not to be missed. Registration will open soon! Visit www.rmoug.org for updates!
August 9th, 2013 Presentations
Oracle Technology Day: Plug into the Cloud with Oracle Database 12c
Click here to access the presentations from the Oracle Technology Day: Plug into the Cloud with Oracle Database 12c!
Call for Abstracts Deadline Extended until September 3!
Don’t get stuck on the outside looking in. We listened to all of you who wanted the Labor Day weekend to work on your submissions. Now you have until Tuesday, September 3.
Click here to submit your abstract. Give us your best ideas, case studies, or new techniques in 250 words or less. If your abstract is selected it will save you money (speakers receive a complimentary registration) and earn you kudos from your fellow Oracle professionals.
Visit our website for topic descriptions and details on how to submit your abstract online.