Filed under: Training Days
THE RMOUG TRAINING DAYS ADVANCE RATE DEADLINE IS IN FOUR DAYS.
DON’T MISS OUT ON SECURING THE BEST VALUE!
Time is running out to get the lowest price for RMOUG Training Days 2014, to be held February 5-7 at the Denver Convention Center. Register by the end of the day on Monday to secure the advance rate of $350 for members and $410 for non-members.
Among the valuable learning opportunities available is a hands-on RAC Attack workshop in the exhibit hall on Thursday and Friday. Sponsored by OTN, this will focus on Oracle 12c Real Application Cluster and put experienced RAC Attack volunteers (ninjas) at your fingertips.
Other new highlights include a recently added Deep Dive Session from Tim Tow, Applied OLAP, as well as the Encore Women in Technology (WIT) panel, which offers opportunities to collaborate, network, and mentor.
And if that’s not enough to convince you, check out this message from Jeff Smith, Oracle Corporation, about the benefits of attending Training Days.
Whether you’re a beginner or expert, you’ll find something worthwhile at this annual event, which attracts well-known international speakers and is one of the best training values available. Register today!
Happy 2014! It’s a new year, so resolve to strengthen your knowledge with the upcoming RMOUG Training Days 2014 February 5-7 at the Denver Convention Center.
Register today so you don’t miss out on these highlights:
- Two full days of training with a bonus half-day of two-hour Deep Dive Sessions
- More than 100 technical sessions
- Full exhibition
- Networking opportunities to meet and talk with Oracle ACE Directors and ACEs, Product Managers from Oracle, and other Oracle professionals
- Encore Women in Technology (WIT) panel
This event showcases the latest in Oracle and other technologies and techniques, and attracts well-known speakers from around the world. Packed with sessions from the most in-demand topics, the Training Days lineup has something for everyone, from novice to expert. With all this annual event offers, it is one of the best training values available. Register before January 13 to secure the advance rate of $350 for members and $410 for non-members.
Filed under: Training Days
Time flies when you’re having fun, and we at RMOUG are having plenty of fun counting down to Training Days 2014! February will be here before you know it. Luckily, there’s still time to be a part of the largest regional user group conference.
This year, we have many top-notch sponsors and exhibitors, and we’d like you to join them! The sponsorships are going fast—here’s what is still available:
- Platinum Internet Sponsorship – Be synonymous with all things tech with this sponsorship. Your company name will be the name of the Wi-Fi connection; plus, your company will be one of the first faces people see during the opening General Session!
- Platinum Welcome Reception Sponsorship – For the networking savvy, this is the ideal sponsorship. Your company will have the chance to meet and greet attendees during the Welcome Reception, and you will be conveniently located near a bar for maximum networking opportunities.
- Gold Breakfast Sponsorship – Connect with conference-goers over coffee and pastries by sponsoring a breakfast. Remember, the early bird gets the worm!
- Silver Break Sponsorship – During a break between action-packed sessions is a great time to advertise your company. Enjoy snacks and coffee while mingling with attendees between presentations.
You don’t have to be an exhibitor or sponsor to be a part of Training Days. Register today to attend the conference February 5-7.
See you in Denver!