RMOUG Minutes 6-9-2005
MINUTES OF THE
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
ROCKY MOUNTAIN ORACLE USERS GROUP
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors of the above corporation was held on June 9, 2005 at 4:49 p.m. at Littleton, Colorado.
I. QUORUM. A quorum was declared present based on the presence of the following Directors:
Allison Leech (Call-In)
Also in attendance:
The following corporate actions were taken by appropriate motions duly made, seconded, and adopted by the majority vote of the Directors entitled to vote (unless a higher voting approval is stated).
II. ELECTION OF OFFICERS. The following Officers were Elected:
Name: Ron Bich
Name: Peggy King
Office: Vice President
Name: Robin Reed
Name: Chip Briggs
Name: Eric Hernandez
Office: Director of Education
Name: Bill Schwartzkopf
Office: Director of Programs
Name: Jeff Meyer
Office: Director of Newsletter
Name: Tim Gorman
Office: Director of SIGS
Name: Peggy King
Office: Director of Training Days
Name: Allison Leech
Office: Director of Vendor Relations
Name: Barbara Lewis
Office: Director of IS
Name: Allison Lobato
Office: Director of Membership
A. Report by Tim Gorman.
Tim Gorman reported about the different positions and responsibilities. While there are primary contacts for each position, we now have helpers as follows:
- Training Days – Peggy King is primary contact w/Tim Gorman and Jeff Meyer helping so they will be able to take over in 2007.
- IS – Barbara Lewis is primary contact with Eric Hernandez helping.
- Newsletter- Jeff Meyer is primary contact with Dan Willging helping.
- Programs – Bill Schwartzkopf is primary contact with Ron Bich helping.
- Vendor – Allison Leech is primary contact with Bill Schwartzkopf helping.
- Education – Eric Hernandez is primary contact with Allison Leech helping.
- Membership – Allison Lobato is primary contact.
- SIGS- Tim Gorman is primary contact with Ron Bich helping.
Tim also mentioned that the PPOUG domain name has been offered to us. The Board felt we should grab it up for future use. We also need to look into getting our own business insurance.
B. Report Ron Bich.
Ron Bich reported that all Board Members need to clean up their e-mail accounts of junk mail and rename old e-mails in a folder so that the new positions will be able to set up their accounts. In the future, we might want to set up guidelines about what to keep and what not to keep in the e-mail accounts.
A. The following motion to accept RFP #4 as written and send it out with the Newsletter Director as a contact was approved by a majority vote of the Directors. Heidi will snail mail and e-mail the RFP to the contacts. The deadline for the RFP responses will be July 8th.
V. NEXT MEETING. The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on July 14, at 4:45 p.m. at a place to be determined.
There being no further business, the meeting was duly adjourned.