The Rocky Mountain Oracle Users Group (RMOUG) started in 1984 as a special interest group. Meetings were held twice-a-year to share ideas and information about Oracle products and related information systems technologies. Today RMOUG has grown to be one of the larger user groups in the Rocky Mountain Region.
RMOUG provides many opportunities to the members to broaden their technical knowledge; these offerings include an annual Training Days conference, educational workshops, newsletter, web site, and on-line technical forums.
RMOUG members include professional analysts, project managers, database administrators, developers, and designers who work with information systems technology products and services to produce high-quality business solutions.
RMOUG is celebrating our 25th year of service to our membership and the information systems technical community by providing forums to share technical knowledge, ideas, and experiences for all Information Systems Technologies.
RMOUG is a non-profit organization incorporated in Colorado.
- To provide, coordinate, or assist educational endeavors relating to Oracle and other technologies.
- To collect, post, and disseminate information about Oracle and other related technologies.
- To provide a channel of communication between our members and Oracle Corporation or other related technologies.
- To foster and facilitate communications between members and other user group organizations.
- To support educational opportunities to individuals in the Information Technology field through scholarships, grants, and directed funding.