Schedule Available for RMOUG Training Days 2014
Click here to view the “hot off the press” preliminary schedule at a glance.
This year’s lineup features:
- A half day of deep dive sessions on Wednesday, February 5, 2014, at no additional cost with the purchase of a full conference pass
- More than 100 technical sessions on application development, business intelligence, database administration, Hyperion, middleware, and professional empowerment
- An encore of the Women in Technology (WIT) panel
- An exhibition of more than twenty-five companies demonstrating products and services
- Networking opportunities with more than twenty Oracle ACE Directors and ACEs, Oracle product managers, and other Oracle professionals
With so many opportunities to learn and network with industry leaders, this is an event not to be missed. Registration will open soon! Visit www.rmoug.org for updates!