Training Days 2013 Goes Mobile!
RMOUG Training Days February 11-13, 2013
Training Days is an annual two-day, multi-track, training event with bonus pre-conference training opportunities. This event showcases the latest in Oracle and other technologies and techniques, and attracts well-known speakers from around the world. Packed with sessions from the most in-demand topics, Training Days has something for everyone, from novice to expert. The Exhibit Hall is full of companies ready to provide demonstrations of their products and services. Lunch and afternoon snack for both days are included in the conference fee. With all that this annual event offers, it is one of the best training values available.
RMOUG Training Days 2013 is proud to announce a new way to manage the event with the Guidebook Mobile App sponsored by Arisant. This application is available for download to all Apple and Android products. With a simple click of the “download guide” of the RMOUG guidebook, the attendee will be able to view schedules, build their own schedule and create reminders to notify them when it’s time for the session, event or keynote. Read biographies of your favorite presenters, information about the great supporters and exhibitors at the conference, along with crucial daily updates. Twitter and Facebook links allows the attendee to interact with the conference via social media and network with the conference like never before.
How it Works
- Go to http://guidebook.com/getit and follow the instructions on how you can install the app for FREE to your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Once installed click on the Guidebook App Icon (pictured above) and then Select Download Guides.
- Search for RMOUG and select it (the RMOUG Training Days App will now be downloaded to your phone).
- Now that you have the FREE RMOUG Training Days App you can begin to build your schedule using the “Schedule” icon or — even better you can use the “Tracks” icon.
- To view your selections use the “My Schedule” icon.
- There are several other features that will allow you to Tweet, view Networking Opportunities, Sponsor information, and Maps of the Convention Center.